Вторник, 07/05/2024, 11:09
Портал MAFIOSO: Редактирование Мафии, Программы, Туторы, ...Главная

| RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Мафия » Маппинг » how do i lose belly fat without losing any mule (how do i lose belly fat without losing any mule)
how do i lose belly fat without losing any mule
loveexctqvДата: Воскресенье, 21/07/2013, 19:35 | Сообщение # 1
Проныра
Статус: Offline
how do i <a href=http://howlosebellyfatfast.webs.com/>lose belly fat</a> without losing any mule .
i exercise 5 times a week, i am 16 and i weigh aroudn 140 lbs, i noticed that i developed a small layer of fat on the botom part of my stomach i have a two pack on the top part of my stomach but the bottom part of my stomach sticks out a little, i was wondering if anyone can give me details on how to burn off fat from my lower stomach without losing mule thanks.
abs are 70 diet, 30 exercise. you need to lower your body fat percentage by changing your diet to lean proteins, complex carbs (browngrain instead of white), fruitveg. no added sugars, no simple carbs (aka junk food, industry leading food, etc). otherwise youre stuck with what youve got. keep up with your exercise though.ive posted some healthy food alternatives and meal plans for teensanswers.yahooquestionindex;…answers.yahooquestionindex;…answers.yahooquestionindex;…im also a big fan of this ab workout in addition to what youre already doing exercise wisebodybuildingproburningab….
you cant pick where you burn off fat. you burn it off where you burn it off with cardio exercises. you can, however, focus on toning those mules a bit more.if you lay on the ground with your back straight against the floor, put your legs in the air kind of like if you were sitting in a chair.use your lower abs to lift your butt just off the ground about an inch or so and hold it there for 10 seconds at a time. you might have to start at 5 seconds.work your way up to doing 50 of these a day. thats what i used to do and i was very toned.also work on holding in that part of your stomach while doing ab exercises thatll help a lot too..
cardio to burn it off, then workout to build up the mule.

http://www.dvd-avi.com

Форум » Мафия » Маппинг » how do i lose belly fat without losing any mule (how do i lose belly fat without losing any mule)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

s@m © 2024-2009 Хостинг от uCoz