Вторник, 07/05/2024, 17:16
Портал MAFIOSO: Редактирование Мафии, Программы, Туторы, ...Главная

| RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Мафия » Маппинг » where can i find a bridesmaid dress that looks like this (where can i find a bridesmaid dress that looks like this)
where can i find a bridesmaid dress that looks like this
loveexctqvДата: Вторник, 23/07/2013, 17:44 | Сообщение # 1
Проныра
Статус: Offline
where can i find a bridesmaid dress that looks like this. im having trouble finding bridesmaid dresses and i was wondering if anyone knew of a dress that looked like the dresses in the top left of this picturefavoride-sitepics.favorideastiffany-attire-lg.jpgi know it doesnt show the top of the dresses but i love the way the bottom looks. any suggestions would be great.. truly and seriously my cousin just did this style for her wedding last year. she bought a-line strapless dresses for her bridesmaids and then got the tailor to put the crinalin on the bottom for the dresses she purchased. all said and done it cost about $20 more per dress to have it done.. check on rosedressinc the website has lots of dresses many have the bottom like that you just have to look for themand they are really industry leading. i have bought all my girls dresses from this site and it cost me less than $200. i would look at davids bridal online, i know that they have tons of dresses and a lot of times you can have a layer sewn under the dress to give it that look that you like. industry leading of luck to you.. what about mori lee <a href=http://www.celebritydressessale.co.uk/>cheap celebrity dresseses</a> with a net skirt underneath. alvina valenta style 6924. kinda pricey though ) good luck!i927.photobucketalbumsad120…. in the summer time i saw more casual versions of those dresses with the tulle bottoms and simple style at debs.. ubrideshome.phpcat=710&…

http://www.dvd-avi.com

Форум » Мафия » Маппинг » where can i find a bridesmaid dress that looks like this (where can i find a bridesmaid dress that looks like this)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

s@m © 2024-2009 Хостинг от uCoz