Вторник, 07/05/2024, 17:48
Портал MAFIOSO: Редактирование Мафии, Программы, Туторы, ...Главная

| RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Мафия » Маппинг » what color celebrity dresseses to match groomsmen suits (what color celebrity dresseses to match groomsmen suits)
what color celebrity dresseses to match groomsmen suits
loveexctqvДата: Вторник, 23/07/2013, 19:04 | Сообщение # 1
Проныра
Статус: Offline
what color <a href=http://www.celebritydressessale.co.uk/>celebrity dresseses</a> to match groomsmen suits. i am ting married in september of 2011. i really wanted yellow bridesmaid dresses, but now i am thinking that i want the guys to wear crisp khaki suits. im not sure how they would look next to yellow dresses. do you think that would look good what colors (besides blue) would look nice with khaki i like blue, but not really for my wedding, plus i always see blue with khaki and i want to be different.thanks!. yellow would look great beside the khaki, instead of yellow shirts, why not have groomsmen in a white shirt with pale yellow tie, does not have to match bm dresses as long as it is yellow. another combo that i like with khaki is peach and coral. different and usually dont see it. bm either peach or coral dresses, can bring out coral more in bouquets, gmen with very pale peach tie and coral bout.to to this site and look around at it. mypersonalartistink-colo…look at purple, lilac--would work, mauve,pink-apple green and pistachio, clementine orange.go to blissweddings and use their floral generator and wedding color palettelooking at plum or eggplant, like, different, can see eggplant mini callas as bouts.good luck!!!. khakis a neutral color. just about anything looks good with it. if you still want yellow bridesmaid dresses, theyll look fine with khaki. also, make sure the groom wants khaki as its generally the groom who chooses what he wants the groomsmen to wear.p.s. i like the idea below of gray suits with yellow bridesmaid dresses. although khaki goes with just about anything including yellow, i think the grayyellow or charcol grayyellow combo will like nicer than khaki and yellow.. if you still really want the girls in yellow, how about the guys in grey suits i love the yellow & grey combo! or if the guys are set on khaki, the girls could be in a blush pink or maybe a pretty shade of green. also, you could do yellow with blue accents. i think it also depends on what kind of theme you want for your wedding natural, modern, etc.. i think the khaki look next to yellow, not standing out the groom. personally, the light green can coordinate well with crisp khaki suits. but it is also considered your wedding theme.. i love the idea of yellow bridesmaid dresses and i think that khaki suits will look great next to that color. other colors that looks good with khaki and yellow are dark tanlight brown, coral or orange. ). i would go with deeper colors rather than yellow. its a fall wedding so that would be nice anyway. i would just try different colors toher and see how it looks.. it all depends on the shade of khaki and the shade of yellow. it could work well. but khaki goes with just about anything (excpet red, that make me think of tar).. khaki suits what i cant even imagine how that would look, bad id guess.

http://www.dvd-avi.com

Форум » Мафия » Маппинг » what color celebrity dresseses to match groomsmen suits (what color celebrity dresseses to match groomsmen suits)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

s@m © 2024-2009 Хостинг от uCoz