Четверг, 09/05/2024, 22:19
Портал MAFIOSO: Редактирование Мафии, Программы, Туторы, ...Главная

| RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Мафия » Маппинг » whats the industry leading way to lose weight in a 2 week period (whats the industry leading way to lose weight in a 2 week period)
whats the industry leading way to lose weight in a 2 week period
loveexctqvДата: Пятница, 26/07/2013, 19:34 | Сообщение # 1
Проныра
Статус: Offline
whats the industry leading way to <a href=http://howloseweightquick.webs.com/>lose weight quick</a> in a 2 week period .
i have 2 weeks before i go on vacation , and i want to look good, i want to lose some weight whats the industry leading way.
i know it sounds weird, but ive done this a couple of times over the years. when i want to drop 10-15 pounds in a week or so, i eat nothing but a chicken breast and brown rice every meal. it may sound boring but last time i did this, 3 months ago, i dropped 23 pounds in two weeks. you can spice up the chicken and rice and it tastes really good..
drink green tea, dont eat carbs, work out, maybe even take some water pills..
you dont want to take on so much weight gain in a two week period, its not healthy.but for industry leading results excercise, such as jogging that progresses into running, and cut back on how much youd normally eat. and if youd normally grab a bag of chips, replace it with a piece of fruit or lite yogurt. good luck!.
cut the carbs!!liquid diet works pretty well, too.green tea is also a godsend. coffee bean and tea leaf has a new japanese cherry green tea thats amazing. add a packet of splenda and youre good to go.good luck, and have fun on your vacation!.
lower you carbs,increase exercize and water,eat fruit and low fat foods,take your meals down to vary small portions,as well you can go to only one or two meals only in a day..if you hungery in between meals,drink more liquids...
check out this website. they have lots of good information.magnetic-diet

http://www.dvd-avi.com

Форум » Мафия » Маппинг » whats the industry leading way to lose weight in a 2 week period (whats the industry leading way to lose weight in a 2 week period)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

s@m © 2024-2009 Хостинг от uCoz