Вторник, 07/05/2024, 18:56
Портал MAFIOSO: Редактирование Мафии, Программы, Туторы, ...Главная

| RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Мафия » Маппинг » how often a day should i use my treadmill (how often a day should i use my treadmill)
how often a day should i use my treadmill
loveexctqvДата: Воскресенье, 21/07/2013, 17:48 | Сообщение # 1
Проныра
Статус: Offline
how often a day should i use my treadmill .
i want to <a href=https://sites.google.com/site/loseweightquickway/>lose weight quick</a> quick. i am gonna start a healthy eating plan, plenty of fruits and veg, but what i need to know is how often a day, and how long for should i use my treadmill, to lose a good amount of weight also how many times a week i weigh around 53 kg now (dunno what that is in pounds), but i have puppy fat around my stomach, love handles and hipsthighs. thanks.
my sister is a trainer, she always tells me work up to 3 - 4 days a week for 30 min. she also says to warm-up slowly, then workout at a reasonable pace. when you stronger, then do something else to challenge yourself. i like the following because the exercises use your own body weight & its fun.form is always more important than weight or speed when doing any exercise for toning and strengthening.tracy andersons 30-day method (book) & check out her treadmill video on youtube, she trained j-lo & madonna - (please use this vid with caution). heres another one & againuse with cautionyoutubewatchv=upuxdpzoy… have fun!.
30 minutes 5 times per week but you will have to stick to a healthy diet for the rest of your life and not just fruit and veg, you need protein from low fat meat and fish and minerals and vitamins to make the body burn the calories properly and keep the body working 100 53kg is 116lbs or 8st 2lb which is a normal weight for someone around 5ft 4in good luck.
five days a week, and take weekends to rest!

http://www.dvd-avi.com

Форум » Мафия » Маппинг » how often a day should i use my treadmill (how often a day should i use my treadmill)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

s@m © 2024-2009 Хостинг от uCoz